Hi, I'm Patrick Ambron, co-founder & CEO of BrandYourself.com.
Patrick Ambron's Bio:
Patrick Ambron is the CEO and co-founder of BrandYourself.com, the first DIY platform that makes it simple for anyone to take control of their own search results.
Patrick is recognized as a leading expert in online reputation management and Search Engine Optimization. In 2011, his company was named New York's # 1 Emerging Technology Business, making his team the youngest company ever to win the $200K prize. He was recognized by the White House as one of the Empact 100 Top CEO's under 30, named Young Entrepreneur of the year by the SBA, and most recently, named to Inc Magazine's top 35 under 35.
Patrick has led BrandYourself to secure over $5 million in venture capital and grow to over 60 full time employees. They were recently named the the overall StartUp winner at SXSW. His ideas on Online Reputation and business have been featured on Fox News, ABC News, CBS News, HuffingtonPost, FastCompany, Mashable, TechCrunch, New York Post, WSJ, the NYTimes, PandoDaily, US News & World, and many others. Patrick is recognized as a thought leader in the new media landscape and co-developed the new media curriculum at the #1 School of Information studies in the U.S. at Syracuse University.
- Inc. Magazine: Top 35 Entrepreneurs Under 35
- Small Business Association: 2011 Young Entrepreneur Award
- The Agency100 List: Fastest Growing Online Reputation Management Company
- The White House: Top 100 Young Startups in the U.S.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Top 5 Collegiate Startup
- SXSW Accelerator Competition: Best Bootstrapped Startup at SXSW
- PCWorld: Top 5 Hottest Web Apps at SXSW
Patrick is a prolific speaker on the topics of Reputation Management, SEO, Growth Hacking, & Entrepreneurship. Sample keynotes include:
- How to Start a Venture & Land Investors
- Building a Startup Outside a Major Market
- 10 Ways to Put Your Best Foot Forward Online
See Patrick Speak:
- #140cuse: How to Pitch to Investors
- Georgetown University: Starting Your Venture
Past Speaking Clients Include:
Dublin Web Summit
Everywhere Else Con
Johns Hopkins University
Rochester Institute of Technology
Real Estate Connect
- StartFast Demo Day
Teaches classes at General Assembly
Patrick Ambron's Experience:
Co-Founder & CEO at BrandYourself.comJanuary 2009 - Present
Patrick Ambron's Education:
Syracuse University2005 – 2009Advertising, Psychology
Patrick Ambron's Interests & Activities:
On a personal note, I love the outdoors, comedy, bbq, reading and traveling. I worked in the beer industry in college so I love talking about good beer. I used to be a competitive runner so (like all runners) if you make the mistake of asking me, I'll tell you about my entire career and PRs. I also spent my youth working in restaurants, so if you've done the same, we can swap stories. I'm a big reader (fiction, non-fiction, biographies) and even bigger film buff. I've never seen the Terminator movies